Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clutter busting my own Studio

Based on the principle that I should practice what I preach, I am letting you all see something that an artist never usually allows anyone to see! What my studio looks like when I'm in the middle of a big project!



There is a misunderstanding that being organized in some way inhibits creativity. Being organized is not the same as being neat and tidy- it certainly does not require being a "Type A" personality! All it means is that you have a place for everything, and when you've finished that big project, you can put everything away in its place. It means that you can find references or tools quickly, without diverting creative energy away from your project because you can't find or reach important items.

No comments:

Post a Comment